Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holly Bell And Mr. Hogi Bun


Cassidy is still the same. No babies and really no new signs. I keep thinking that she's going to probably have them next week - maybe even the day of Christmas...wouldn 't that be neat? Then we can name her girl (if she has one) Holly Bell. We picked that name out quite a while back if any of our does ever had a  baby girl around Christmas time. :)
We have a new nick-name for our Hosea now. MR. HOGI BUN. Isn't that cute? Okay, let me explain first. His nick-name I've always called him was Hosi, so Hogi seemed to fit really well. And he's also pretty fat and likes to hog all the grain in the morning, hence Mr. Hogi Bun...because he likes food. Me and my sister love it! He's a cutie and we will all surely miss him when he leaves us in the spring. :(
I love this picture of our summer babies. The way Hosea - excuse me...Mr. Hogi Bun...looks in this photo is almost picture perfect. :)

No comments: