Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just Plum Confused by Charlotte

Well I'm just plum confused today. Cassidy has had absolutely no babies. NONE. Not even one. This just puzzles me to the core. Something tells me maybe she was just tricking all of us to get attention - we goats do that sometimes you know. But Cassidy just doesn't seem like that type. I was talking with her yesterday...here's our conversation.
"SOOOOO, Cassidy, how do you feel today?" (That's me talking)
"I feel perfectly fine." (Now this is Cassidy speaking)
"Perfectly fine? Just fine? Then what was wrong with you yesterday?" (this is me)
"Nothing was wrong with me yesterday, I was just tired." (that's her)
"Just tired? Ahhh, so I was right that you didn't get any sleep the other night." (me)
"Who said I didn't get any sleep the other night? I'M PREGNANT. Some days, we just don't feel like being cheery...you should know." (her)
"Oooooookay. I won't ask any more questions then. Because it appears you ARE perfectly fine. You sure are hard to figure out, Cassidy. " (and I walked away as she waltzed off in rage as her emotions took a hold of her.)
Oki dokie. I've got no clue what's wrong or right with her. All I know is that she's very sensitive - and she STILL has no udder.

No comments: