Monday, November 16, 2009

Heads In The Fences





Nothing new with the goats. So I just thought that I would post some cute pictures of a few of our silly goats who stick their heads through the fence to get the grass on the other side - or simply want to see what's on the other side. I can't tell you how often we have had to walk out to our field with a bleating goat who got their head stuck in one of those tiny holes they SOMEHOW know how to get through but can't seem to figure out how to get out. There are countless stories that are all pretty similar...simply put - they get their heads' stuck and we come to the rescue. I've never understood  the saying "the grass is always greener on the other side" - 'cause that would be their excuse. And I'm thinking..."Well whats wrong with the grass that's available to you - right underneath your nose, are you just really picky or something?". And the answer to that question I guess is ...YES. Goats are very entertaining creatures I will say at that. :) :) :)...

No comments: