Wednesday, December 2, 2009

VERY Pregnant Cassidy :)



 Recently I took some exclusive pics of Cassidy and her stomach...I'm enamoured on how well they turned out! She is going to kid very soon...I can just feel it. All she's got to do is "drop" as that hasn't occured quite yet. When I mean "drop", I mean that her stomach has to drop - that's a sign that her time is nearing. Her udder needs to fill up a little bit more as well...but most does "fill up" the day of the kidding. Last night I felt her ligaments, and they were almost completely gone. She's so soft back there. Her tailbone has begun to rise and the stuff around it has started sinking. Those are good signs. :)
Yesterday morning when me and my older sister went down, we gave her some corn - she's a slow eater, so we were out there for a while - I told my sister "I should have brought a book". :) But as she was eating I felt her side where the babies are, and you could feel them moving around! And you could literally "see" them moving around as well! I had my sister feel, and she was so excited - she hadn't really ever felt it like that before. I'm not sure how Cassidy does it - they were bouncing in there! It's like they were dancing! We've decided on names for the girl - if she has one. So far it's going to be Candice. Isn't that sweet? And if she has twin girls, their names will probably be Candice and Cindy. If she has a boy...well...let's just say we haven't fully figured that one out yet. We have name ideas like Roger, Tony, Dominique, Patrick, George, and so on. But, like usual, we probably won't name them any of these names...we always come up with something else after their born. :)
Here are a few great pictures of Cassidy as she's carrying her baby(s). :) :) :)...

No comments: