Saturday, February 20, 2010

Expecting Mothers And Due Dates :)

If you remember, back in October I predicted some breedings from Annaliese, Katrina, Essie, Gennavieve, and Charlotte. Here they were: Essie - March 1st, Katrina, Annaliese, and Charlotte - March 7, Gennavieve - March 9. So far it looks my predictions were correct. Essie had her babies prematurely, about two weeks before they were due. Annaliese and Katrina look almost exactly the same in signs of kidding. Their udders seem to be the same size, and their ligaments are about the same as well. So it looks like they're due date IS March 7...I wonder if I will be right. Charlotte doesn't look like she's pregnant - if she is...she's not showing any signs. So we'll just see with her, but I really don't think she'll kid on March 7... who knows though! Gennavieve looks like (if she is pregnant) just right behind Annaliese and Katrina with signs. And that's perfect because if my calculations were correct, her due date is March 9 - two days after Anna and Katty.
So I feel really good about my predictions...and if I am right - we're going to have some new additions to our herd in just a week or so! :)

No comments: