Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Faithful Darling

Today was the first time our Spencer has gotten "out" since Monday...so he was very excited about going outside with me to feed the goats hay. :) The moment the door opened he was out of the house and onto our porch, the cutie! We had a pleasant time outside. He hung around me as I fed the others and got butted a few times by some of them, but he butted them right back, as usual! GO SPENCER!
I also raced him a little while out in the snow (he likes to run with you). Eventually I got tired of that and took him down farther in the field where I walked to the pond while he played on the big cement rocks in our small ditch. He's a sucker for anything to climb on, especially big rocks or blocks...other wise I think he would have followed me the whole way down to the pond. :) But that was fine, he was still close.
When I began walking back up to the goats, he saw me and ran straight ahead with his REALLY quick feet. He didn't even turn back until he got to the pen while I'm still trudging in 6-7 inches of snow! Then he started running back to me -slowly but surely.
After a while we walked back up side by side. He's a faithful darling! :) :)...

No comments: