Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Still Selling Some Of Us?" by Charlotte

Charlotte again!!

In response to the last post - I'm am so proud of Velvet for finally mustering up some courage to tell the whole world her wonderful news!! How exciting!
Alright. This is huge news. Our goat mothers are still planning on selling some of us!!! Oh my, oh my, oh my, and OH MY!!! Thankfully it's not me I have to worry about...BUT MY SON. Yes, my little Bradley!!!!! He's just too young to leave his mother - I'm not ready to let him go! I suppose I'll just have to get some advice from Velvet - she's seen a lot of her babies go before. Maybe she has some special secret.
It sounds like nothing is official yet - they are just waiting for the next auction to occur and hoping that some family will come around who wants some playful goats. We will miss them all!! Oh how sad.

No comments: