Saturday, June 19, 2010

Velvet's Announcement

Okay. I just read Charlotte's last post, and I had to say something.
First of all, I am Velvet. I'm the doe that little chatter box is constantly talking about.
Yes. If you really want to know - I AM PREGNANT. AND I WILL HAVE THEM IN A FEW WEEKS. There. I was not actually trying to keep it from any one in particular - except you know who - because she always wants to scream it to the whole world without my consent. I am a more quiet doe who sometimes likes to keep things to myself - and this was one of them. But I suppose it's too obvious now as my stomach really has gotten quite big. Oh well. Now you know. There will probably be two kids, one boy and one girl - or at least that's the way it is most of the time.  NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT I'M GOING TO BE A MOTHER ONCE AGAIN VERY SOON. AND YOU CAN TELL EVERYONE THAT I TOLD YOU.

1 comment:

Child Of God said...

Okay, okay, Velvet. I understand. At least you finally told everyone! Whahoo!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Charlotte (a goat)