Wednesday, June 30, 2010

VELVET KIDDED!!!!!!! BY THE BEAUTIFUL CHARLOTTE

CHARLOTTE HERE AGAIN!!!!! Yes, yes...the BEAUTIFUL CHARLOTTE.
Okay. BIG NEWS. (Drum roll please!!!!).   VELVET KIDDED!!!!! YEY
Vel-vet-a!!! And would you believe it? She didn't have twins this time!!! Not even triplets!!! NOT EVEN QUADRUPLETS!!!! She had ONE baby!!! How odd isn't it? But he's a cutie. And I said HE. It's a sweet little boy - or at least I think he is sweet. And if I over heard correctly, the name bestowed upon him is PATRICK. It's an okay name I guess. But because he's Velvet's baby,  I don't have a say in the matter. Oh well.
She was much too busy to post anything else on this blog - so what do you know? She asked me because no one else wanted to do it. So I am shouting out to the whole world that VELVET HAD HER BABY AND HIS NAME IS PATRICK. There are now 20 of us, and this is the same day Cocoa and Brownie were born last year (so it's their birthday too!). Happy birthday to Patrick, Brownie, and Cocoa!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MOTHER OF THE MONTH, VELVET!!!!!!
 WHAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Here is his birth information:
Gender: Boy   Name: Patrick   Date: June 30, 2010    Time: about 9:00pm   Mother: Velvet   Father: Pete 

No comments: