Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~Big Baby On Top Of Little Baby~





Last night, we found the same five goats in the "goat house" and the same ten goats in the loafing shed. They are so funny. Once again, this morning I gave the goats some alfalfa cubes which they all think are tasty. As I was giving Cocoa a cube, one of the five goats in the "goat house" pen, I all of a sudden saw Gracie jump on top of Cocoa and lean on her back! Now, understand that Gracie is no longer a "baby", she's big! Cocoa is small as she is a pygmy/nigerian dwarf (plus she was just born in June). And as I was raising my hand with a cube in it, Gracie who was behind Cocoa had the guts to get on top of the poor thing to reach the cube that was in my hand!! And what's even funnier...Cocoa didn't think a thing about it! All she was thinking about was the cube in my hand because her eyes never left it. It was as if she was saying to me..."So she got on my back. Who cares? Give me the cube please." with an angelic face. They don't care, they just think it's a typical thing for one of their fellow goat friends to lean on their back as if they were a wall or fence! :) I've seen our other goats do this before, just not a "big baby on top of a little baby". That was very different. Here are a couple pics of Cocoa and Gracie...I want you to see their size comparison so hopefully you can picture how silly it looked when Gracie got on top of Cocoa! :)

No comments: