Monday, January 25, 2010

"I thought we weren't supposed to get anymore." - All of my "babies"




Well I'm sure our poor goats outside are looking at the snow thinking..."I thought we weren't supposed to get any more." with distraught faces. Yes, as sad as it is for the goats....IT SNOWED AGAIN. I wasn't watching the forcast very closely, so it came as a huge surprise for me....and I can't imagine how it was for the goats! Those poor things were just getting used to their regular grazing...and wha-lah! It happened again. That white stuff has appeared once more...and I don't think it's going any where for a while as we are said to be getting more on Wednesday and Thursday. Oh well. I'm not as against it as much as the goats I'm sure are. It is really pretty to see snow in your yard and fields...I can already here the goats saying now...."Yeah, well you don't have to live in it!". Yup, you guys...I don't...but I get to walk in it while I take care of you all, but I know it's nothing compared to having it as your home. They sure do "tough" things out...and for that my hat is off to them. God bless my "babies".

I guess I'll continue my "goat snow pics" as it's snowed again. :)

No comments: