Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Midnight Snack For Mr. Hogi Bun


Last night my sister and I went down to the goats around 11pm to give Spencer his last feeding of the day. As I opened the gate and started feeding him, Hosea without a second thought walked right out of the pen very lazily and headed for the hay bale. I watched him walk slowly over there, just taking his time. In my head I'm thinking, "What is he thinking? It's almost midnight!". But he didn't seem to care a bit. He just decided he was still hungry and walked right out thinking nothing of it. So after I was done with Spencer, I closed the gate and went to get Hosea. I found him, picked him up, and took him to the goat house pen. He didn't seem to mind me holding him or putting him back in the pen for that matter. Like I said, he looked very lazy and innocent as ever. I guess he just wanted a midnight snack.

No comments: