Thursday, July 29, 2010

Raiding The Hay Bales!! by Charlotte

Hello once again! My name is written on the title of this post - so I am not going to even tell you that I am Charlotte........whoops, I just did. :)
This morning was very lively!! My wonderful little son - notice I said little, figured out how to get inside the hay bale loafing shed......I'm so proud. He just slipped right through one of the openings and started chowing down. Through a different course of events, a whole entire hay bale came down from the top and landed half way down the stack...just enough room for the rest of we eager goaties to eat some as well. Mmmmm - it was so good! But...the goat mothers came down and found we naughty goats raiding the hay bales, and thus they got to work. First, our younger goat mother gave us corn to distract our attention from the hay bales so that the older goat mother could fix the mess my little Bradley had started. It worked okay, but some of us were smarter than that. :)  I didn't bother the hay bales - the others did. Eventually the older goat mother took a torn up hay bale out of the shed and threw it out on the ground for us, I knew she had good in her heart somewhere. :) I'm just kidding! :)
Any who, they finally got the tarp up to cover the hay bales and pushed the naughty goaties out, locked it up, gave some hay to poor Cookie, and left! WOW! I still got some hay though, so I do sort of thank my son for starting the mess...goats are supposed to be bad sometimes any way, right?

3 comments:

Myteeproducts said...

Very useful product of Hay bales.
Hay bales are those hay cubes which are presented in a variety of colours. You shouldn't underestimate these small items.
joykelly

Child Of God said...

I have no clue what you're talking about. All I know is that here we call them hay bales - and I'm not underestimating them in any way.

Child Of God said...

Also - the hay bales we have are not presented in a variety of colors. They're just square bales with string around them.